Wednesday 20 May 2015

Personal branding

Original branding 

This was my original branding, but looking back at it and seeing the logo and the colours used  think it looks far too corporate and the logo itself looks like the New Balance logo so it doesn't really work. Not only this but people won't know my name if they just look at that logo. 



















I then decided form this that i wanted to just have my name written and not have a logo as such, just a logo type. 

So i started to develop some ideas for different typefaces that might look quite nice 








i also wanted to see if it would work with a full stop at the end of my name 



i then discovered the font Rasmus which i think word really well with my name, i also tried using my middle name to see what that looked like because i think it is quite a strong professional name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment